Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another one nearly finished. I'm on a roll

I've been on a bit of a roll lately and have managed to get a few quilting projects happening.

I started this quilt some time ago and am happy to say that it is now up to the stage where it just need the binding done and the eyes on the owl and dog to be finished.

It's a fabulous quilt and I am really happy with how it has turned out. I did all the applique on the machine with blanket stitch.I really do love that feature on my machine. I have friends who tell me that it's a cheating way of doing it and it's not as relaxing as doing it all by hand, etc, etc.But I don't care. I just love how quick and easy it is(sometimes)and the results are just beautiful.

I don't know if I will hang this quilt, but it seems a shame to have it folded up somewhere. Maybe I will throw it over my bed. Or have it folded across the end of the bed. That's a decision for another day.

1 comment: